Thursday, June 17, 2021

I have been quiet because I am moving cross country

 We accelerated our decision to sell our home in Silicon Valley and move to the beach in Florida, requiring a crash program of thinning out the herd, disposing of unneeded items, fixing small items in the house and planning the rush shipment of everything. 

As a consequence I have not had the time to work on any interesting projects nor the time to post about them. Rest assured that when the remaining items reach Florida and are moved into a commercial workspace, I will resume my hobby efforts and communicate them.

3 comments:

  1. You wouldn't be moving anywhere around Jacksonville would you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be moving to Brevard County - along the coast just south of Cape Canaveral

      Delete