Friday, August 6, 2021

Still waiting on U-haul to schedule drop off of my equipment pods

 I contacted U-Haul on Monday to have them drop off my four U-box pods with the computers, equipment and parts to my storefront workshop. They keep promising to call me to give me the scheduled date, but even with a reminder call to them yesterday, I still have no idea when they will drop them off. The workshop stays empty and I have idle hands. 

The boxes are rented by the month and the new month's rent begins today, so there may be a bit of skullduggery involved in the delay as now I have to pay a few hundred dollars for another 30 days rent of the four boxes. Then again, Occam's Razor tells me that I shouldn't assume conspiracy when simple incompetence will explain the observed facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment