Thursday, October 28, 2021

Finally getting back to the shop

 BEEN AWAY DEALING WITH NEW HOME

I have finally completed the majority of the tasks and shopping for my new home, allowing me to return to the workshop and restart my projects. There are still jobs at home and still decorating to accomplish, so my time will be divided for a bit more but at least I can give due time to my hobbies now.

ORGANIZING WORKSHOP

Because of the short time I had to pack up for my move to the east coast and the dispersion of my parts and equipment across multiple sheds and rooms in the old home, I have many components such as transistors spread across many different boxes. 

I decided to go through the boxes and extract some common components into buckets, which I can later winnow down and sort into specific bins for quicker access. This took quite some time but will contribute to the gradual organization of my workshop.

CONTINUING BUILD OF NEW ARDUINO BASED CONTROLLER FOR DOCUMATION READER

I put in about 30 minutes drilling and mounting stands and inserting switches and an LED on the aluminum box for the new controller. I have a bit of wiring to do before I close up the box and begin testing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment