Friday, May 24, 2024

Restoration work to resume and ramp up over the coming weeks

HAVE BEEN HELPING MY WIFE AFTER HER MAJOR SURGERY TWO WEEKS AGO

Due to the surgery on her lower spine, she can't bend or twist or lift for a number of weeks until the bone in her spine fuses around the titanium hardware. Further, until yesterday she had to take pain and related medications as she healed. I therefore had to be home to care for her and handle all the tasks she was unable to accomplish.

We are reaching a point where I can be away for intervals of a few hours, although our dog Kerry needs regular walks which requires me home even if my wife Nancy is otherwise okay. Still, I expect that I can get in about one day of work this next week and increase gradually after that, thus I can get back to the restoration tasks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment