Friday, February 25, 2022

Got a bit more done before relatives arrive for multi day visit, during which no work will get accomplished at shop

PERMANENT INSTALLATION OF 3.0V POWER RAIL COMPONENTS

I installed the voltage regulator and heat sink that powers the +3V side of my receiver circuits. Testing showed it producing exactly the correct voltage at all the delivery points at the receiver circuits. 

FINISH 500 OHM RESISTORS AND INSTALL ALL 12K RESISTORS

I put on the last of the 500 ohm resistors, which couple the receiver circuits to the FPGA input pins. I then installed all of the 12K base pull up resistors for the receiver circuits. Ahead of me are the soldering for all the 100 ohm, 700 ohm, 1.5K ohm and 1K ohm parts that will complete the receiver circuits. 

IOB6120 PCB NEARING COMPLETION

The board is in the process of having the silkscreen printed on, after which it has hot air solder leveling (tinning), electrical testing, and is cut out of the panel for boxing and delivery. The last of my parts for this project should arrive by Monday, ahead of the PCB, although the 1130 Extender box construction will take precedence.

No comments:

Post a Comment