Monday, August 24, 2020

California fires, horrible air quality and terminal workbench outside of my home - not making much progress

 The fires started by the thunderstorms of last week are still quite active in the foothills between me and the pacific ocean. The smoke is blown inland and has made time outdoors challenging since the air quality is very unhealthy. Eyes burn and the sun is a reddish orb for most of the day while the wind comes inland from the water. 

The fires are about 27 miles away from me and shouldn't pose any direct threats to us in Silicon Valley other than the air being worst than Beijing at its worse or the bad old days in Los Angeles before emissions standards were set. 

Since my 3174 and the terminals are not inside the house, I have to go outdoors to spend time working on them. I am not able to spend the time to continue the projects, delaying them until the air clears up.

No comments:

Post a Comment