Monday, May 30, 2022

Done with all but 1132, 1442 and 2501 device controllers

DEEMED 2501 ALD IMAGES CLEAR ENOUGH TO WORK OUT, WILL ENTER THEM

This adds an additional 24 pages to the original 226, bringing the entered ALD page count to 250 but I believe the extra work is worthwhile. This reader is not configured on either my system or the unit I am restoring for the Maryland museum, but it increases the generality and utility of this database for dealing with other IBM 1130s I may encounter. 

FINISHED OFF ORIGINAL ALD PAGES OTHER THAN 1132 AND 1442 CONTROLLER LOGIC

The line printer and card reader/punch pages will wrap up all of the original pages I intended to enter, thus that would be 15% remaining. The addition of the 2501 logic pages will stretch out the completion of phase 1 a bit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment